[Oberon] Hardware versus software development.

Jörg joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Fri Oct 31 18:58:32 CET 2014

Wojtek

I fully agree, I know the problems of small series production.

I only wanted to say that we have to look at the overall cost not only at
the HW cost. I live in a country where a man hour is expensive. Spending man
hours to write a non-trivial driver just to be cheap on the HW side might
end up with a higher total cost.

Jörg