[Oberon] Project Oberon - Copying files to the SD card

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Sun Jan 11 14:28:06 CET 2015

I have done some work on an Astrobe version of the Project Oberon filesystem using an LPC1768. However, the main aim of that project was not to use it to transfer files to the RISC system. The design of the filesystem appeals to me more (particularly for multi-GB SDHC cards) than the FAT filesystem that everybody seems to use with microcontrollers. I believe it would be a useful library to include with Astrobe for use with datalogger-type applications.

I switched to the BlackBox solution in the short term as I found it easier to get it working. I'm still planning to finish the Astrobe implementation one day but other work has to take priority right now :(

Regards,
Chris