[Oberon] License Question from Walter Gallegos

Walter Gallegos waltergallegos at vera.com.uy
Sun Jan 18 22:45:18 CET 2015

Hello Markus,
Yes, I read your post before but as still without answer I posted a similar question again.
We have some potential project for ProjectOberon; not for Paul Reeds Verilog because I'm rewriting RISC 5 in VHDL starting from project documentation.
Even having a very high comercial risk compared with others available options I have some interest in ProjectOberon, so as you say have a clear license is escencial.