[Oberon] Oberon / Linux Revival

Treutwein Bernhard Bernhard.Treutwein at Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Thu Feb 19 12:34:18 CET 2015

with the help of some personal communication with Peter
I succeeded in starting olx.

It requires a xhost + (or xhost +si:localuser:$USER).
Alternatively the Xserver may be started with -ac
(i.e. access control disabled).

--
  Bernhard