[Oberon] Project Oberon Emulator Compiling Issue

Bill Buzzell captbill279 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 23:03:06 CET 2015

>>Oberon is a whole new world compared to conventional operating systems.
Note the difference between the following two commands:

Thanks again Chris. I didn't realize the "The Oberon System" book was
so pertinent to Project Oberon. That's great news. I found it in PDF and it
looks like plenty to keep me busy learning. Not many books around, it
seems. I did find a well worn used copy I picked up fairly cheap.

Apparently the Project Oberon's (FPGA) compile commands are slightly
different than the emulator's commands, which I was getting by ok with. Now
I understand the "in-place" compiling concept and all is well.

Thanks again,
Bill