[Oberon] Oberon / Linux Revival

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 02:13:28 CET 2015

>Do we have any display system (say of 4inch or 5inch and of 860x480 resolution or more)
> which can take vga input, and be within 20-30 dollars?

I can't see a market for that: in the millions; that would bring the price down.
There the mobile-phone industry is determining what's most cost effective.

Is it true that, globally more devices run android than 'Windows'?

Re. minimum power consumption: I guess the <PO:FPGA> is very low,
and the display determines the battery drain?

== Chris Glur.