[Oberon] Project Oberon Hardware

Antranig Vartanian antranig at pingvinashen.am
Wed May 6 19:12:50 CEST 2015

> P.S. One central Oberon web-site / Wiki / forum / repository would be
> really, really helpful. Sourceforge or GitHub?

There is an Oberon-2 compiler named voc (Vishap Oberon Compiler) that has
a wiki page at http://wiki.oberon.vishap.am/ , once we had a discussion at
#oberon on freenode to use that Wiki for general Oberon stuff (not only
for voc), the author is Norayr - http://norayr.arnet.am/ -

I can ask norayr if he is still okey with using it. otherwise I can setup
a server within a month (away from home for now).

I like the idea to have everything in one (meta)site via a wiki/forum, so
the new people into oberon (like me) will know how to start, and where to
look.

--
Antranig Vartanian
http://antranig.pingvinashen.am/