[Oberon] Oberon / Linux Revival now with Gadgets / ARM

Frans-Pieter Vonck fp at vonck.nl
Sun May 10 22:42:15 CEST 2015

Hi Matthias,
thanks for your effort to bring Oberon to the Pi.

(on X86)
I have a problem with typing the dubble and single quote characters.
The Hello.Mod module can be compiled with XCompiler.Compile. However
creating a new character string between quotes was not possible.

Tomorrow I will give the arm-version a try.

Greets
F.P. Vonck