[Oberon] Oberon / Linux Revival now with Gadgets / ARM

Frans-Pieter Vonck fp at vonck.nl
Thu May 14 14:16:12 CEST 2015

The problem I experience with Linux Rival oberon on x86 is that I cannot
find the " character at all. Typing shift ' does not give any output.

There seems to be a problem with mapping the keys to the right characters.
Does anyone else tested this? Typing " in the System.Log?

Greets,
F.P.

Also I was not succes