[Oberon] Oberon / Linux Revival now with Gadgets / ARM

Peter Matthias PeterMatthias at web.de
Thu May 14 21:04:17 CEST 2015

Am 11.05.2015 um 18:29 schrieb Ulrich Hoffmann:
> I have it running on Raspberry Pi 2 (will test on RPi1 later) with both X11 and frame buffer. Great.

Nice to hear. Suppose the system is based on Debian 7. Debian 8 seems
not to have /dev/input/mice interface for framebuffer. Will have to move
to input events somewhen or find a solution in user mode.

> Compiling Gadgets however stops on Browser.Mod (Symbol file of imported module not found),
> and at TextPopups.Mod (same error message).
> As these files are the beginning of the red colored source code names in OLR.Gadgets.Tool
> I assume that this is expected and its just as far as it goes by now, right?

Yes. Browser needs x86 compiler which does not compile on ARM and MIPS.
Have not had a deeper look though.

Regards,
	Peter