[Oberon] Oberon / Linux Revival now with Gadgets / ARM

Frans-Pieter Vonck fp at vonck.nl
Thu May 14 22:42:49 CEST 2015

Hi Peter,

it seems that there is something happening in the V24 Module (my favorite
"blinkaled module" on Native Oberon).

this is the Kernel.Log from where things go wrong:

091E2498 V24
 error: Default8.Scn.Fnt 00000002
Warning: KeyState currently not implemented in Display.
(GC 0ms CG)
detail: 00000032
KeyMap: 0000FFE1
detail: 00000030