[Oberon] Typo in documentation?

Jörg Straube joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Sat May 16 08:11:43 CEST 2015

Hi

Chapter 16 describes the instruction set of the RISC5 processor.
I read the following description of the opcodes:

10 MUL a, b, n    R.a := R.a x n
14 FML a, b, c    R.a := R.a x R.c

When reading the Verilog code of RISC5.v I think there is a typo in chapter 16. Shouldn't the opcodes be defined as follows?

10 MUL a, b, n    R.a := R.b x n
14 FML a, b, c    R.a := R.b x R.c

Who will ask Niklaus Wirth?

br, Jörg