[Oberon] Exported procedures in object file

oberon at moravcik.info oberon at moravcik.info
Tue May 26 14:02:42 CEST 2015

Hi Jörg,

this opens window with list of procedures in object file.
After clicking on procedure name it shows addresses, assembler instructions ...

Any way to show which procedures are exported from this module and what are the procedure parameters?
(for the case there is only object file available and module text file is missing)

Zdenek