[Oberon] Oberon/Linux Revival and Emacs.

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 05:12:12 CEST 2015

I've used emacs previously [wily (public domain) is a fraction of the size
and mouse based, admitted to be a 'copy' of ETHO by the plan9 designers;
it's a killer utility for me]; but I can't see what you're doing.

If it's <programming via template> I strongly approve.

IMO, especially with the <clean Algol family> syntax, the
only tokens which you should not pick-off-a-menu are your
original-chosen identifiers.

== Chris Glur.