[Oberon] Windows 8.1

John R. Strohm strohm at airmail.net
Sat Aug 8 22:44:06 CEST 2015

Chris Burrows said:
> [...]

I took another look at it just now.

It appears that dragging the executable to the desktop to create a shortcut
doesn't work on (my instance of) Windows 8.1.  It was necessary to do the
full New | Shortcut procedure.

I still have some things to play with to get it the way I want it, but it is
at least bringing up the Oberon desktop and I can do minimal mouse stuff,
enough to CTRL-Left -> Middle click on items.

This is progress.

--John R. Strohm