[Oberon] UsbEhci and UsbEhciPCI.

Felix Friedrich felix.friedrich at inf.ethz.ch
Mon Aug 17 08:19:09 CEST 2015

Hi Peter,

which repository are you using?

I ask because we have (on January 9th 2015) moved the repository from
ocp.inf.ethz.ch to svn.inf.ethz.ch. This was announced in the last entry
of the repository log (rev. 5906).
Information on the "new" repository is available here:
http://trac.inf.ethz.ch/trac/lecturers/a2

BTW: The revision number 6847 you report is too high. The most recent
release is 6344.

Regards
Felix