[Oberon] UsbEhci and UsbEhciPCI.

Treutwein Bernhard Bernhard.Treutwein at Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Tue Aug 18 12:36:43 CEST 2015

Hi Dieter,

I had the same problem some time ago, added an exception for Avira and
submitted it to their virus-lab.  Later on it was not labelled as Trojan any more.

Maybe this is again necessary. Please try here: https://analysis.avira.com/de/submit

--
  Bernhard