[Oberon] oberonnet of things

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Fri Aug 21 10:50:00 CEST 2015

I wouldn't go as far as to claim that - even the most powerful iCE40 devices have only got 16KBytes of BRAM. Make sure you distinguish between 'Kbits' and 'KBytes' when looking at the specs. I'm currently investigating targeting the more powerful FPGA devices like the Spartan 6 LX45 that is used on the Pipistrello Oberon board,

Regards,
Chris

Chris Burrows
CFB Software