[Oberon] oberonnet of things

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Wed Aug 26 10:35:36 CEST 2015

<snip>
> If you agree with this proposition, then means of interfacing the HW
> should become a centerpiece of the Project. Stop sweeping these means
> under the rug with a few registers hidden somewhere in the guts.
> These registers are not even documented. We discovered them while
> studying the SW.

They ARE documented - check that you have the complete Project Oberon
documentation (three PDF files). The registers (device addresses) that you
are referring to are defined in Chapter 17 "The processor's environment".
That chapter is contained in the file 'PO.Computer.pdf'.

Regards,
Chris

Chris Burrows
CFB Software