[Oberon] Project in memori of Tibor Csuta

Gábor Zoltán Sinkó sinkog0208 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 21:51:54 CEST 2015

Hi!

First of all, I'm sorry it might have been looking for you, but my
source is not much different.
The story is described in four simple. Years ago, I met a man who always
kept a minimum of eccentrics, but because of his mind, I always
respected him alive. Over the years, not only my friend, my teacher but
I kept my mentor and friend is one of the best. Unfortunately, he died
... Maybe you knew they were obsessed preached among the disciples of
the Oberon-worth and everything that goes with it. Who does not know
Csuta Tibor died in 2015 szeptemer 18th.
There was a project that I would like to finish here and to ask for
help. The aim of the project was put on FPGA You can have the Oberon.
That is, the project Oberon a little updating.
I'd like to put down on the grave of a working prototype and put down
your will. So I'm sorry if your English is not good (google), I'm sorry
if I ask stupid things green, two road in front of you:
Or barred from there and makes it very difficult project or take a
minimum initial elites that will bother you.

First I would like to turn the memory modules currently used to insert
the ProjektObron git project, both staying separately. What you might
know how to help you make the memories used nowadays where you can find
Verilog source code that can be used os.

honored Gábor Sinkó
Hungary