[Oberon] Would this work for ETHO?

Jan de Kruyf jan.de.kruyf at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 08:22:46 CEST 2015

> Sorry but it sounds like an alien from outer space..

How about 'A Voice-activated Syntax-directed Editor'

https://courses.cs.washington.edu/courses/cse590w/06au/resources/p205-hubbell.pdf

Or perhaps 'Eco editing a composed program'

http://soft-dev.org/pubs/html/diekmann_tratt__eco_a_language_composition_editor/

I am sure this is all just a new trick of Richard Stallman to spread the
Emacs gospel. :)

Cheers, enjoy your day

j.