[Oberon] Astrobe for FPGA RISC5 Oberon

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Sat Oct 3 16:19:18 CEST 2015

We have now got the core OS modules of Project Oberon (Kernel, FileSystem,
SD Card, RS232, module loader, command processor and System commands)
running on a Pipistrello Spartan 6 LX45 board without *any* external SRAM by
using the on-chip BRAM. Only 27% of the available BRAM is used - that leaves
plenty for the typical embedded applications that Astrobe is used to
develop. For more information and screenshot see:

http://www.astrobe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=469

Regards,
Chris

Chris Burrows