[Oberon] Import hierarchies of display modules.

Jan de Kruyf jan.de.kruyf at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 22:48:31 CEST 2015

Here is the english legend to Alexanders' diagram:

Legend:

Red text = module imports SYSTEM;
rectangular frame = module imports something from either subsystem Win, or
a set of «KERNEL32, GDI32, USER32, SHELL32, COMDLG32, ADVAPI32, COM»;
no frames = module source code available;
oval frame = all the others, ie platform-frame modules;
simple arrow = IMPORT;
dotted arrow = imports through Dialog.Call (only if the call is made to
initialize the module).

j.