[Oberon] OLR and data storage.

Peter Easthope peter at easthope.ca
Thu Oct 8 18:56:40 CEST 2015

Jan,

From:	Jan de Kruyf <jan.de.kruyf at gmail.com>, Wed, 7 Oct 2015 17:51:46 +0200
> Could you send me your test cases please.

I keep a recent copy of the archive of this mailing list on my SDHC card.
Ref. http://lists.inf.ethz.ch/pipermail/oberon/
Retrieve 2015.txt.gz, name it Oberon2015.txt.gz to comply with Oberon naming,
GZip.Unzip Oberon2015.txt.gz ~, ET.OpenAscii Oberon2015.txt.
ET.Search for "System.Directory".

The 4th occurance was Wed, 23 Sep 2015 10:26:38 -0500.
> ls /home/peter/olr/SDHC/* shows the contents of the SDHC.
> System.Directory ./SDHC/* ~ shows nothing.
To use OLR for any routine work, the list of files on the SDHC card must be
accessible.  With Peter's revision it is.

Regards,                       ... Peter E.