[Oberon] OLR and data storage.

Peter Matthias PeterMatthias at web.de
Thu Oct 8 21:59:00 CEST 2015

Hello Jan,

your Match procedure needs the filename to end with 0X, 0X (two times
0X). If the filesystem does that, it works. If not, not.

Adding
n:=0;
WHILE name[n]#0 DO INC(n) END;
name[n+1]:=0X;
at the beginning of your Match procedure obviously fixes the problem.

You can also call Match directly to see the bug:
mask:="*.Mod"
name:="ABCD.Mod"
name:="123";
IF Match(mask, name) THEN ...