[Oberon] Functional programming style for Oberon?

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 18:56:00 CEST 2015

OK, thanks.
Pity that it's a <photograph> else I could TextToSpeech parts while lying down.

"functional programming" is very different from our "imperative programming".

ETHO's HUmanComputerInterface allows each-step-of-the-pipe/chain
to be done manually, by depositing the intermediate results in a new TextFrame.

Here's a real sequence that I needed to do earlier today, and could be done in
a functional/piping system - at least partially.

Goal: Find what Oberon-V4 tells about that <macroKeys> system, named *Key*
System.Execute locate Key | grep beron | grep V4
.....can't continue test/demo...

I normally write the report in LEO *WHILE* I test & log the code.
Now I'm writing straight to this crappy gmail, which prevents a valid demo.....

Every thing else is lame compared to LEO !!