[Oberon] Import hierarchies of display modules.

Jan de Kruyf jan.de.kruyf at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 19:07:40 CET 2015

Hm,

I had a good look at your work, and a good think about the whole issue.
A full graph of say Systems.Mod already dazzles the eye. A reduced graph is
much more informative in that one can perceive the architectural structure.
At the same time you do need the full picture sometimes of course.
So perhaps a reduced picture with a full block diagram might work best.

Do you run windows or linux Peter? I.e. are you able to run Graphviz?

j.