[Oberon] Numerical CASE Statements in Project Oberon

Jan de Kruyf jan.de.kruyf at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 09:13:01 CET 2015

Good morning David,

> or perhaps he hasn't made a final determination on CASE.

I like to believe that too.
Ultimately the proof of the pudding is in the eating. Things have changed
before in Oberon.
Sometimes on good scientific grounds, sometimes on the basis of practical
deliberations.

What Wirth always _has_ argued against is needless inflation of the
language just because of 'feature fever'.
And I agree wholeheartedly with that sentiment.

At the same time of course we are slowly getting to the point where we need
to carry the idea forward ourselves.

cheers,

j.