[Oberon] Raspberry Pi Revisited

Jan de Kruyf jan.de.kruyf at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 16:26:38 CET 2015

On a scale from 5 .. 0 I would say 4.5 since I dont have a Pi Zero.
But in general more rattling of kettles and lighting of fireworks on the
Oberon front is Good (tm)

Peter has some way of doing linux system calls. I am sure GPIO could be
used that way?

I just need a Round Tuit at the moment for a few things, so don't rely on
me.
But I _will_ clap for you.

cheers,

j.