[Oberon] Raspberry Pi Revisited

Peter Easthope peter at easthope.ca
Mon Nov 30 21:07:57 CET 2015

On Mon, November 30, 2015 11:11 am, Peter Matthias wrote:
> I think you got confused with all these Peters here ;-) Jan was talking
> about Peter de Wachter. And there is also Peter Easthope here.

>From now on I can use the middle name Lyall and stay clear.

> Unfortunately Peter Muller left.

Also no word from Bohdan Troschinsky for months.  When the
trouble began in the Ukraine, he mentioned that his area
was safe.  Now I wonder what has happened.  Any ideas?

Regards,                 ... p. Lyall E.

--
Telephone 1 360 639 0202 or +13606390202.
Bcc: peter at easthope.ca  http://easthope.ca/Shop.html