[Oberon] Import diagram of System.

Peter Easthope peter at easthope.ca
Sun Dec 13 21:39:23 CET 2015

Jan & all,

On Sun, December 13, 2015 10:43 am, Jan de Kruyf wrote:
> This is what I get when I want to see the picture.:
> --------------------
> Authorization Required
>

> This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the
> document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad
> password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the
> credentials required.- ---------------------
>
> It wants me to sign in, which is a bit of a pain since I do get your page
>  otherwise.

Oops.  The wiki server wouldn't accept the picture.  Consequently
I put it on the communal svn repository and neglected authorization.
Certainly the picture should be accessible without a password.
Probably Felix can clarify but might be busy with end of term.

> So bear with me for a few days.

No hurry at all.

> By the way which format did you use? Jpeg can always have an increased
> compression to make it smaller.

Jpeg seems the best choice.  PDF requires a pdf reader which some
systems don't have.  Where a reader is availabe, opening a PDF will
take more time than displaying a Jpeg.  Documentation should open
as quickly as a page in a book, ... even with a smartphone.

PNG is another possibility but I've always found a PNG version to
be significantly larger than its Jpeg cousin.  Let's choose the best
format, assuming we can determine what that is.  =8~)

Regards,                    ... Peter E.

--
Telephone 1 360 639 0202 or +13606390202.
Bcc: peter at easthope.ca  http://easthope.ca/Shop.html