[Oberon] Non Oberon code in Oberon / collateral question

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Wed Jan 20 09:14:56 CET 2016

For me the reasons are:

1. The HDL files in Project Oberon 2013 are 100% Verilog code.

2. Wirth's Oberon-like Lola-2 HDL that runs on Project Oberon 2013 language
generates Verilog code:

http://people.inf.ethz.ch/wirth/Lola/index.html

If needed a VHDL that was more aligned with Pascal, and its successors then
I would use Lola-2 as it is more like Oberon.

3. I had no previous experience with an HDL before I started on
ProjectOberon 2013.