[Oberon] 64 bit ARM Kickstarter

Peter Matthias PeterMatthias at web.de
Wed Jan 20 17:06:09 CET 2016

By the time you can get it there will also be other devices available. I
am not a fan of crowdfunding.

Is there an Oberon ARM64 compiler available?

I am planning to change MIPS OP2 compiler's code generation output to
generate ARM64 code, but only for the long term, about when RPi 64 will
be available ;-) Too busy/lazy to write the dissassembler first.

Regards,
	Peter