[Oberon] GUI programming in Oberon.

Jörg Straube joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Fri Feb 26 06:54:57 CET 2016

Hi Srinivas

Are you looking for
A) a wxWidgets implementation for the OberonOS?

Or
B) how to call procedures of "wxWidgets for Windows" in Oberon?

To my knowledge A) could be done but was not done yet. Remember that the wxWidget API consists of 450 types or modules with 5000 procedues or functions. So porting this to OberonOS is quite a bit of work.

B) is not done yet either but is a bit less of work. In this case you would have to write wrapper procedures in Oberon to call the underlying wxWidget implementation (programmed in C++) of the OS of your choice

br
Jörg