[Oberon] Accessing Oberon RISC5 files on other computers

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 17:50:47 CET 2016

I'd like to comment at this stage of this thread; but my damned html
based email, has cut
off the previous posts of the thread; and if I go on-line again to get
the previous posts,
how will I keep this one.

We never had such problems with NativeOberon's Emailer, where you could keep
multiple received and/or ready-to-send mails on the one/same screen.

D.Danforth writes that he never needs more that 2 textFrames visible at a time.
How can I learn to be brilliant like that too?

== Chris Glur.