[Oberon] Oberon Runtime Environment running Oberon byte-code

Oleg N. Cher allot at bk.ru
Sun Mar 6 03:34:59 CET 2016

Lars пишет:

> What about Oberon for Androids JVM? dalvik, or android run time.

Lars, I've some experiments with connecting GPCP and Android. I've found
a bug in GPCP, and - ah alas - we see that GPCP is updated very rarely,
and, apparently, is abandoned. I think only enthusiasts with good
motivation and experience, and good knowledge of JVM bytecode
specifications, can fix the problem. Only by means of modifying
enthusiasts. Do I believe this? I think no. The second way - to ask John
Gouth to fix the bug, and possibly to collect the funds for this work.
There is perhaps a little better.

You can see my first application for Android in GPCP (not works):

http://zx.oberon2.ru/forum/download/file.php?id=258
http://zx.oberon2.ru/forum/download/file.php?id=259

Some links on the subject (use Google translator):

GPCP + Android

http://zx.oberon2.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=244

Report on the GPCP bug

Oleg N. Cher