[Oberon] paint.mod attached

Tomas Kral thomas.kral at email.cz
Mon Mar 28 20:45:33 CEST 2016

Hi,

Thank you, I would like to try on Oberon FPGA Station.

I am also interested in the original pictures and Paint.Tool. Not sure
if these are preserved somewhere?

Grapes.Pict Eschew.Pict New.Pict Clown.Pict Clown16.Pict
Paint.Tool

I am led to believe FPGA is currently configured for two-colour Display
buffer, it would be therefore interesting to experiment with more
colours, if at all could be supported by the chip.

Many thanks so far.

--
Tomas Kral <thomas.kral at email.cz>