[Oberon] On Oberon Sources

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 12:59:57 CEST 2016

> how can I create a simple Hello.Mod file in Oberon that contain pure ascii
> characters of my code?

You mean:
how can I create a Hello.Mod file USING Oberon that contains ONLY
ascii characters of my code?

NativeOberon & LEO & V4 & BlueBottle/Aos [the only ones I know] can all write
ASCII-only text files.

When I transfer files between LEO and M$ or *nix I need to select
LEO's facilities
to read/write in those formats: 4 different commands from a popup menu.

NativeOberon could only do DOS.
V4 for Linux mistakenly did DOS, but patching the code to do *nix was trivial.

Your question is WRONG.
 "do X in Oberon" is not sufficiently defined.
Which version/S of Oberon?

== Chris Glur