[Oberon] Global font change on OLR

Srinivas Nayak sinu.nayak2001 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 04:29:23 CEST 2016

Dear Peter,

Many thanks for your help.
It is a new learning for me on Linux.

As you said, it is ./olx that is responsible for Oberon window. Not ./oberon.
I observed this while trying to kill Oberon window, which once, was not going away even though there was
./oberon not running. :-)
Ctrl+C was not able to kill Oberon window.

With thanks and best regards,

Yours sincerely,
Srinivas Nayak

Home: http://www.mathmeth.com/sn/