[Oberon] OLR OPS.Mod not compiling

Jörg joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Mon Apr 4 13:17:31 CEST 2016

Srinivas

One further remark:
- "ASCII" alone is not enough information.
- In addition, you have to tell on what OS you want your ASCII file to be
used.

The line break is coded differently per OS (although all ASCII :-)
- DOS/Windows:         CR + LF
- Unix/Linux/Mac OX X: LF
- Mac OS 9/Oberon:     CR

This is the reason, why EditTools (or ET) offers StoreMac, StoreUnix...

br
Jörg