[Oberon] OLR OPS.Mod not compiling

Peter Matthias PeterMatthias at web.de
Mon Apr 4 21:31:44 CEST 2016

Am 04.04.2016 um 12:35 schrieb Srinivas Nayak:
> Dear Peter,
>
> OLR OPS.Mod not compiling.
> I am on x86 and Linux.
> I am using olr160330.tgz + gadgets030105a.tgz.
> Which olrYYMMDD.tgz is better? I mean, everything compiles.

You use correct combination. OLR.Make.Tool shows how I compile the
system. When there is a module with "OLR." prefix likel here, I changed
something and kept the original. OLR.OPS.Mod should compile. OPS.Mod
should compile with "\s" option for new symbol file.

> [Not sure why EditTools.StoreAscii doesn't work, even for .Mod files.
> Till now I was working with Basic system. Now trying to build the whole
> system with gadgets and check.]

Seems like the "*" marker of EditTools only works within Gadgets system.

Regards,
	Peter