[Oberon] Scrolling (was: ET.StoreAscii Native.Tool.txt)

Treutwein Bernhard Bernhard.Treutwein at Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Tue Apr 5 17:05:36 CEST 2016

> 3. Vertical scroll works. But I have to place mouse cursor on vertical scroll bar consciously.
> If unconsciously I put my mouse cursor near to top of Edit viewer, it scrolls, but very little.
> It feels like a deja vu. "Just now I saw these lines. After scrolling also the same?"

Please look at UserGuide.Text (Native Oberon) and find in the section TextEditing the
paragraphs Scroll up, Scroll down, and Position contents.

Regards
--
  Bernhard