[Oberon] Project Oberon 2013 RISC.img

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Sat Apr 9 09:47:45 CEST 2016

Tomas,

I recommend that you check that your backup is OK by copying it to a new SD Card and make sure that you can access the updated files when you run it on your Project Oberon system.

When using dd on Windows, for faster copying I use bs=1M. To make sure I have included the whole Project Oberon filesystem I use count=320. 320MB is the maximum size you would need (256MB unused + 64MB Project Oberon).

Note also that the images conveniently zip up to only about 700KB because of all that unused area.

Regards,
Chris