[Oberon] OWIDTH and OHEIGHT for OLR

Peter Matthias PeterMatthias at web.de
Sun Apr 17 14:21:55 CEST 2016

Am 06.04.2016 um 16:00 schrieb peter at easthope.ca:

> Has anyone tried olr in an ARM Linux app in Android?

As OLR only uses the Linux kernel, no Linux app would be needed, just
correct read/write permissions and a terminal app.

I tested it. It actually runs with /dev/fb0 linked to /dev/graphics/fb0
and TERM=linux variable set. However, the display is immidiately been
overwritten by Android and Android still claims the mouse actions. If
somebody knows how to claim framebuffer and mouse/keyboard events, I
would be happy to make OLR an Android app.

Regards,
	Peter