[Oberon] Source code browser in NO

Bob Walkden bob at web-options.com
Sun Apr 17 20:54:00 CEST 2016

On 17 Apr 2016, at 18:48, Srinivas Nayak <sinu.nayak2001 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Chris,
>
>> What do you mean by "browse"?
> I mean something like source navigator, source insight, cscope.
> To jump from one procedure of a module to other procedure in another module and so on.
>
> Watson does something similar by creating html links in .Def.html files.
> But I wanted the similar on .Mod files.

You can much cleverer than that. Write a command such that when you select a text in the format Module.thing it opens Module.Mod in a viewer, and locates you at the first occurrence of 'thing'. 'Thing' need not be the name of a procedure - could be any ident, or text of anything really. Something like this probably already exists somewhere.