[Oberon] Text processing problem?

chris at cfbsoftware.com chris at cfbsoftware.com
Tue Apr 19 06:59:55 CEST 2016

No problem on Windows. I use the file comparison / merge tool called 'Beyond
Compare' from Scooter Software. It can compare single files or entire folder
structures. I use it regularly

a) To synchronise my websites with my PC via ftp

b) To synchronise my various targeted Oberon compilers with the master
sources

c) To synchronise my backups of hard drives to off-line drives.

etc. etc.

There are no commands to remember - it is all 'point and click'.

I've never had a need to merge 3 files. I believe Beyond Compare can do it,
but I would probably find it easier to merge in two stages anyway.

Regards,
Chris Burrows
CFB Software
http://www.cfbsoftware.com