[Oberon] ETHO-plugin on Windows 10

Dieter d.gloetzel at web.de
Sat Apr 23 12:51:12 CEST 2016

Hi,

until yesterday I used

/ETH PlugIn Oberon for WindowsTM / Win32 2.5 (18.12.2010)//
//     on Windows Vista Version 6.2.9200  Glötzel at GLÖTZEL-PC/

on my Windows 7 laptop.

Now I upgraded to Windows 10 and get the following start-up message in
System.Log.

/ETH PlugIn Oberon for WindowsTM / Win32 2.5 (18.12.2010)//
//     on Windows 2008 Version 6.1.7600  Glötzel at GLÖTZEL-PC/

It seems to work most of the time, e.g. games like solitaire or simple
self written programs.

But my main big program for converting musical notations(  MusicXML to
MusiXTeX-PMX) does not run anymore.

When I call it, I just get a huge gray screen (not even a trap) which I
can clean up only with the task manager. So I am pretty helpless.

My wife has another laptop with Windows 8.1, where everything still runs
fine.

Has anybody got experiences with Windows 10 and ETHO-plugin?

Thanks and regards,
Dieter