[Oberon] RGB display in Oberon RISC5

Tomas Kral thomas.kral at email.cz
Sat Apr 23 17:30:07 CEST 2016

Hi Magnus,

That is all perfect, we now have 3 bit VGA, and also 4 bit VGA with
colour map support. That is plenty to play around with colours.

I am just thinking, if there could be yet another approach? As in
PO.System chapter 4.5. p52, it describes:

".. it is assumed, that all cells hosting B/W monitors are allocated to
the left of all cells hosting colour monitors".

In the picture it shows 1st, 2nd and 3rd cell. With the 3rd keeping the
colour attributes.

Many thanks so far.

--
Tomas Kral <thomas.kral at email.cz>