[Oberon] ETHO-plugin on Windows 10

Dieter d.gloetzel at web.de
Mon Apr 25 09:41:23 CEST 2016

Am 24.04.2016 um 10:16 schrieb eas lab:

Hi Chris,

I have seen some documents, but I do not have the faintest idea what ETH
has been doing with TeX or LaTeX in the context of Oberon.

What is your interest in this? I know pretty well Oberon and LaTeX, and
typesetting mathematical formulas is no rocket science.

Regards, Dieter

P.S. If this topic is important, we should open a new thread on "Oberon
and TeX". D.G.