[Oberon] ftp server at inf.ethz.ch

Felix Friedrich felix.friedrich at inf.ethz.ch
Sat May 21 09:26:16 CEST 2016

Folks,

for the time being please refer to

ftp://ftp.ethoberon.ethz.ch/

when you want to download old Oberon material.

Indeed www.oberon.ethz.ch is very much outdated and will have to be
replaced by a slim page that refers to the ftp server containing the old
material.
I will try to make sure that the old Oberon material is kept alive
somewhere with minimal administrative overhead.

NB: the most recent developments of ETHZ are rather contained directly
in the repository of A2 that you find at
http://trac.inf.ethz.ch/trac/lecturers/a2
Much is undocumented and semi-official -- as it is research work in
progress.

Regards
Felix